Naruto Next Generation II

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?This is the complete Forum for Naruto Next Generation II

App. 4 GM!

L3O ^_^

App. 4 GM! Empty App. 4 GM!

Post  L3O ^_^ Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 am

Byond Key(Key you want to be coded in):KiraBunnyLeo3194

(REAL)-Age: 17

Game Play Time(Per-Day): 8 (Give or Take an Hour)

Game Play Time(Per-Week):30+ Hours (When Possible)

What You Rank The Game(1-10): This is an Excellent copy of Naruto Next Gen and it's about time some1 did it justice. I spent days playing the old next gen and I don't want to see this wone fall through. Though i've realised there's a lack of players and GM's online so untill we can sort this out it's a 7 or 8 at best.

What games have you been GM in: None as of yet.

How will you help the players: I'll do my best to help them under any means necasary and I will also make sure there is always a working Kage online. Also I will listen to what the players have to say without getting annoyed at them, unless they are spamming.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I'd love to be a Part in the best Byond Game since Naruto Next Gen, and I'd hate to see he game fall through.

Why should i make you a GM?: I'm a mature gamer and although I haven't been a GM before I understand the basics and from Playing the Original NNG I understand how the game should Work ^_^

Thanks for Reading My App. KiraBunnyLeo3194 (L3O)
    Backky

App. 4 GM! Empty Re: App. 4 GM!

Post  Backky Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm

u think the game is gone Sad

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:20 am