Naruto Next Generation II

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?This is the complete Forum for Naruto Next Generation II

UDIENOW's Staff Application

UDIENOW

UDIENOW's Staff Application Empty UDIENOW's Staff Application

Post  UDIENOW Wed May 11, 2011 10:41 am

Byond Key: UDIENOW

Game Play Time(Per-Day): About 3 hours per day im in school right now but, like 1 week from summer break so then ill be on probably 6 hours

Game Play Time(Per-Week): hmm...about 20 hours in all...i play everyday

What You Rank The Game(1-10): meh its got good creativity and clans, but boar spam and amat lag game alot, and clans arent very balanced so about a solid 7

What games you have been GM in: Naruto GOA, Naruto Last Battle 2.0, Naruto Ninja Attack, Naruto Blind Spot of the Souls, World of Naruto, Naruto Birth of the Ultimate Ninja, Naruto Dark Rising, Naruto Darkness, Naruto Return of the Elite Forces, and Dragonball Z Dark Apocalypse

How well you help the players: Well, considering I have this rip to...I know most of the bugs if not all and I know how each verb works and im a pretty fun guy to talk to ha

Why do you want GM?: I know I can help this game out more, and if I am GM I know i can accomplish that goal

Why should i make you GM?: Since I have this rip I have alot of ideas that brought many players to my game in a matter of 5 days I had 20 people on it, and I want to make this game better

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:10 am