Naruto Next Generation II

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?This is the complete Forum for Naruto Next Generation II

Ryushins GM or Staff Application

DevilRyu

Ryushins GM or Staff Application Empty Ryushins GM or Staff Application

Post  DevilRyu Wed May 18, 2011 11:35 am

Byond Key(Key you want to be coded in): Angelblade1490

(REAL)-Age: I am 18.

Game Play Time(Per-Day): I can play anywhere from 4-12 hours a day possibly more seeing as i barely sleep.

Game Play Time(Per-Week): Up to but not limited to 72 hours a week depending on my plans at the time if i make plans i shall inform you right away.

What You Rank The Game(1-10): I rate that game as to be 8.5. I have ideas that will help improve your game.

What games you have been GM in: I have been GM in multiple games unfortunately most of them have gotten shut down due to them have technical difficulties.

How well you help the players: I help them okay for now until i learn all about your game which will take me a couple of days if that.

Why do you want GM?: I want GM cause i can see that your server is severely lacking in them. Also to help make improvements and give ideas to make the server better and make the players have more enjoyment.

Why should i make you GM?: Why should you make me GM? theres no real specific reasons why you should make me a GM but i would like more experience to become GM and help both me gain more experience and help your server benefit from my help so the players will have a much better playing experience

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:00 am